- CARIAD, the Volkswagen Group’s new software company, launches China subsidiary one year after its own foundation.
- As CARIAD’s first subsidiary outside Europe, establishment of local team reinforces China’s importance as Group’s single largest global market.
- With a clear mission of ‘In China for China, from China to the world’, the team will provide innovative mobility solutions based on local consumer demand with a customer experience-oriented mindset.
- CEO Dirk Hilgenberg: “Subsidiary underlines our strong commitment to the Chinese customers and market”
- China CEO Chang Qing: “We will develop, update and continuously improve our products at China-speed based on local customers’ experience.”
Dr. Sun Wei, CTO of CARIAD’s subsidiary in China: “With a faster R&D speed, a software development mindset and a China-specific technology concept, we can much more effectively satisfy the dynamic needs of local customers, regularly bring them fresh, smart, fun and safe travel experiences, and realize our goals in China, for China.”
Please register here if you would like to continue receiving CARIAD media releases in the future.
Tel. +86 138 1013 8590