What’s the event about?
SXSW attracts thousands of visitors to Austin every March and is one of the world's premier music, film, and interactive media events. It is where diverse groups of creatives from technology, film and music industries come together for 10 days of inspiration and collaboration.
What can you expect:
- Extensive networking and learning opportunities
- Live panels, extraordinary events, cinema, tv screenings and more
How can you meet CARIAD?
On Sunday, March 12, Dirk Hilgenberg (Chief Executive Officer at CARIAD) will be taking part in a panel discussion with Nakul Duggal (Sr. Vice President and General Manager, Automotive), talking about new forms of collaboration between hard– and software manufacturers and how collaborative processes can unlock new perspectives on the future of mobility.
- Time: 4.30-5.30 pm
- Location: SXSW / Porsche X Venue, Austin Texas
- Title: The Car as a Companion - How automotive software forges future mobility
- Topic: In the digital age, cars are no longer just vehicles with four wheels and a steering wheel – they are intelligent system landscapes interacting with the driver and its surroundings. An average modern sports car contains up to 8000 meters of cables that connect individual control units to create a stunning orchestrated interplay of soft– and hardware. But how exactly will automotive software, shape the future of mobility? What is the role of software and can it help build a better car?
Learn more about SXSW 2023 and register on the event website: https://www.sxsw.com/news/2022/sxsw-2023-registration-and-housing/
See you at SXSW this March!