Senior Project Management Specialist – Vehicle & Cloud Platform (m/f/d)Apply
Senior Project Management Specialist – Vehicle & Cloud Platform (m/f/d)
Project- & Product Management
At CARIAD, it’s our mission to transform automotive mobility for everyone, everywhere, making it safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable in every way.
To deliver on that promise, we’re building a unified technology and software platform, including a vehicle OS and cloud platform, as well as a unified architecture. As a 100% subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group, we’re developing solutions for all of its brands, including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche, and will bring our software to over 40 million vehicles by 2030.
Is this an easy task? Not at all! To tackle such a huge challenge, we need a great team. And that’s where you come in. You’ll join more than 5,000 CARIDIANS already working on the latest vehicle features and functions like automated driving, state-of-the-art charging technology, as well as a new digital ecosystem. Together, we’re bringing sustainable change to one of the largest companies in the world.
We are building the leading tech stack across various domains that will enable automotive mobility that is safer, more sustainable, and more comfortable for millions of customers globally.
You will become a part of our international and highly motivated team in the area of Vehicle & Cloud Platform. We will shape the automotive future with you. Join the Premium Platform Electric (PPE) project. Be responsible for the enabler functionality Authentic Time (ATi) in the newest generation of Mobile Online Services (MOS).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the Project Manager in the field of Authentic Time (ATi) as a technical enabler for Mobile Online Services (MOS) as well as the technical lead of a project team (e.g., Function Owner, Testers)
- Steer development teams of ECU and related SW suppliers
- Build relationships with various customer-related online services, e.g., Function on Demand (FoD) or Plug & Charge (PnC), and other stakeholders across domains
- Work in close collaboration with VW Group brands Audi & Porsche
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, information technology or a comparable course of studies
- Profound experience in project management in the automotive context
- Analytic skills, teamwork, and self-organized way of working
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written), German language skills are a plus
NICE TO KNOW
- Remote work options
- Temporary work from abroad in selected countries
- Flextime / optional working hours
- Company pension plan
- Annual professional development
- Sabbatical option up to 6 months
- 30 days paid + 10 days unpaid leave
- Possibility for VW Group car leasing
- If you have further questions about the candidate journey at Cariad, talk to Cari, our Cariad Chatbot. Can’t see it? Check your settings or visit our FAQ
YOUR RECRUITING CONTACT
At CARIAD, we value individuality and diversity. We see great strength in our differences and can all benefit from the unique perspectives of others. We strive to employ people with diverse backgrounds who have the expertise, energy and focus to advance our mission. If you're unable to submit an application because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now